Benjamin - Live from japan!

Friday, April 14, 2006

HERE WE GO!!!!



So here I am, half a world away, still eating fast food, playing video games and reading comicbooks. Only difference is, its far more socially acceptable here. Infact, pretty much everybody does these things. There are more Mcdonalds here than one will ever see in North america.

So on with the show. This will be a Blog simply for me to pontificate and realize my adventures via text and images. I will be in japan for roughly a month and continue to post my experiences thusly. Hope you all enjoy the wittisisms of Benjamin Tiesma.

As for the nature of Blogs, my wise brother can be quoted as saying... "who knew starting a blog would be so easy... but continuing would be so hard"

we'll see how I do.

1 Comments:

  • Finally a blog for Benjamin! Nicely done. Now for the art blog.

    By Blogger Firas, at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home