Benjamin - Live from japan!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sleeping Beauties...

Where beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I just found these pics on my brothers camera. I had no idea he even took them. Don't know if he was ever gonna tell me either. Sneaky bugger. Adam and I finishing up our first sleep in japan. I actually really enjoy sleeping on a futon. My back seems to like it alot too (to those that don't know, a futon is a mattress that is quite like a large firm comforter, and it rests on the floor... it is NOT however a bed that turns into a couch).



Thats my nephew Sasuke. Aint he the cutest.

1 Comments:

  • SASUKE!!! How funny is it that he's just sitting there - hangin' out? Love him. Have you taught him how to growl yet? Maybe a little meow?

    And the other nephew? The tennis pro - how's he?

    By Blogger AIR-IN, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home