Benjamin - Live from japan!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Toilets of Japan: Part 1

This is my first in a short series focusing on the almighty Japanese Jon. Not of the pimp Variety.

In japan, the rear gets either pampered or very neglected, as opposed to the canadian standard which seems to comfortably float in mediocrity rather than dabble in highs and lows. The first toilet you are about to gain full working knowledge of comes to you from the Takashimya "Times Square" building, way up on the 14th floor. i was actually suprised to find such a Valiant and generous toilet (in terms of options) since most "public" washrooms boast very rudimentary designs, which I'll post soon enough for you all.

For the "cut to the chase" crowd...

1. The toilet seat is heated. Which can be regulated.

2. It features a bidet. Actually a mechanical nozzle props out and hits the target directly. Its alarming at first...but only at first. The waters temperature can be regulated as well.

3. You can change the impact level from the nozzle (regulate, lol). I don't recommend MAX. You mountain dew drinkers will have to take your barbed wire tattoos and extreme lifestyle elsewhere.

4. It offers a courtesy "flushing sound" for you if you're going to be the victim of loud deliveries. Atleast it says so on the lamenated tutorial posted. I didn't actually see said button on the control panel.

I honestly don't know how I will return to canada and take a dump without feeling the warmth of the japanese toilet underneath me. I think I may look into bringing one over. Seriously. I might.



1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home